LEATHER RECOLORING BALM
Can't find your color ?
Do not worry, we can make it for you. Please contact us with a picture of the color you need at : email@example.com
If you want your leather car seats to look good as new, The Myrecolour Leather Recoloring Balm is just what you need! Perfect for all leather, adjust the color easily and fix all damages. Use it on your car seats, sofas, boots, jackets, saddles, bags and more...
It comes in the form of a paste and doesn't contain any harmful ingredients. The balm is completely safe to use and the results are amazing! You can choose from different colors get the one that matches your leather the best.
With just one use, every crack, scratch or gap will be gone. Apply a small amount of balm to the surface you want to repair and spread it evenly. The scratch will disappear immediately and the color won't fade over time.
WHY YOU HAVE TO GET YOURS ?
- NON-TOXIC - Made of high-quality materials, it has no toxic substances and is easy to carry
- LEATHER CONDITIONER - This leather conditioner prolongs the life of all types of leather, including leather furniture and upholstery, automobile and motorcycle seats, boots, gloves, purses, saddles, and tack
- SCRATCH LEATHER REPAIR - Used to repair the damage of the car seat leather, fill the gaps and scratches.
- APPLICATION - Suitable for plastic or any hard surface, such as car decoration and upholstery, furniture, leather jackets, and clothes: sofas, sofas, car panels, tops, dashboards, boat seats, upholstery, luggage, clothes and carpets
- USE ON ALL LEATHER GOODS - Preferred choice for preserving and protecting shoes, boots, motorcycle seats, saddles and other horse tack, tool pouches and belts, baseball gloves, work gloves, and more!
- EXCELLENT FOR FIXING LEATHER - Scratches, cracks, peeling, holes, rips, burns, pet damages and faded color. Works on all-natural leather and synthetic man-made leather
HOW TO USE
STEP 1. Clean the leather first before applying the Balm, for best results use The Myrecolour Leather Cleaner Cream - This is because Cleaner Cream deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the pores of the leather so The Myrecolour Leather Recoloring Balm will take to the leather in a better fashion.
STEP 2. Rub the Balm into the leather in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restore the color. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no excess Balm left on the leather.
STEP 3. After buffing, the leather becomes 100% colorfast.
RESULTS FROM MYRECOLOUR CUSTOMERS :
These photos were sent into us from a customer in the United States. He has used one application of balm on the car seat and as you can see, it has totally transformed it! The balm has re-instated the color into the drastically faded 'black' areas of the armchair making it look almost new again! The color used was "Beige". The head area has absorbed grease; this could have been removed first using The Myrecolour Leather Cleaner Cream.
The Myrecolour Leather Recoloring Balm in light Brown is applied and the results is perfect!
The arm of this leather sofa has been scratched by cats and has suffered general wear & tear. The colour beneath is the natural leather colour exposed and the damage has been rectified using The Myrecolour Leather Recoloring balm in Brown. Brown was used because on a whole the leather is darker than the standard red, although the photo doesn't show it.
- Weight: 660 grams (2.1 Oz)
- Item form: cream/paste
- Suitable for: All leather surfaces
- Package Includes: 1 x Leather Recoloring Balm
Shipping Time : Please visit our shipping policy for more informations.
Contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org